Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden celebrate their 3rd wedding anniversary today so we reflect on their time together as husband and wife with some things you might not know about the couple.
- The pair were introduced by Madden’s sister in law Nicole Ritchie in May 2014, just seven months before they got married.
- They got engaged just before Christmas 2014 and 17 days later were married.
- The actor and musician wed on 5th January 2015 in a Jewish ceremony in their home in Beverly Hills, California.
- Over the weekend, the couple allegedly hosted an intimate rehearsal dinner at their Beverly Hills pad for family and friends, including Drew Barrymore, Gwyneth Paltrow, Toni Collette, Reese Witherspoon, Joel Madden and Nicole Richie.
- The wedding was reportedly held in front of 90-plus guests - including bridesmaids, Barrymore, her sister Chimene and Ritchie as well as ring bearer and nephew, Sparrow - and took place inside the home, while the reception was held outside in a tent.
- The marriage was an unexpected move for Diaz as she had previously said marriage was a ‘dying institution’ and one that doesn’t ‘not suit the world any longer’. (Wikipedia)
- Madden has Diaz’s name tattooed across his chest.
Happy wedding anniversary Cameron and Benji!
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.