Do you think that if you and your partner don’t have sex on Valentine’s Day then your relationship is in trouble? Think again! Rebecca Dakin reveals to you six of the most important reasons why your relationship is not at risk if you don’t have sex on Valentine’s Day.
- If you have a strong chemistry and great banter you won’t need to use Valentine’s Day as an excuse to get in between the sheets, you’ll get divine pleasure from each other’s company whatever you get up to.
- With kids, it’s not always possible to have time together alone on Valentine’s Day. If you have a family, get them involved and make it a family appreciation love day/night. Just make sure you have quality time just the two of you at other times.
- The pressure of conforming to Valentine’s Day and getting caught up in the commercialism is stressful for many people. Taking a step back avoiding the hype is a great way to enjoy each other’s company in other ways. After all it’s far healthier to have a good sex life all year round than make it ‘a must’ for one day.
- Laughter they say is the best medicine and the number one trait women pick when looking for a mate. If they make you laugh (you know one of those laughs when you end up uncontrollably giggling or snorting) then that will be appreciated just as much, if not more, than a roll in the sheets.
- Romance isn’t about sex. There are so many romantic gestures you can make that will make you both feel good without getting naked. Light scented candles and playing some music that both of you life is a great way to create a relaxing ambience. Cook your partner their favourite dinner, and give them plenty of it to fill him up so they’re nicely contented and enjoy a rest and snuggle afterwards. They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach – it’s so true!
- Intimacy is so much more important than sex. Don’t forget the little things, hugs, strokes, kissing and hand holding are the physical intimacy acts that keep you connected when you’re not having sex. Add to these sincere compliments and they will feel appreciated and loved, and isn’t that what Valentine’s Day is all about? Love.
However, if you are going to be intimate on Valentine’s Day, then make sure you make it extra special this year with the introduction of So Divine sex toys. With a range to choose from there is something for every couple or just to enjoy on your own if you’re single this year.
For more information about So Divine, head to the website www.so-divine.com and to find out more about Rebecca Dakin, The Great British Sexpert, check out www.thegreatbritishsexpert.co.uk
tagged in Valentine's Day