They’re of equal success and are two of the biggest names in Hollywood but now they’ve been honoured jointly as the Power Couple of 2013.
It’s not hard to see why Beyoncé and Jay-Z scooped the title, they’re both incredible singing artists and both have a number of projects on the side.
Jay-Z has his own record label, as well as both of them having their own clothing lines and both worked in film.
Something that made them even more successful was the birth of their daughter Blue Ivy which showed they can juggle success and parenthood perfectly and smoothly.
They beat 24 other couples to the title in the E! News poll including TV royalty as well as actual royalty!
Second in the poll came Prince William and Duchess Catherine. The entire world fell in love with the pair and they became two of the most famous people on the planet when they wed in 2010.
They’re now expecting their first child together and the world is desperate for the royal birth in July!
They’ve had their fair slating from the press but Kanye West and Kim Kardashian came third in the poll ahead of many other couples.
Kanye has an impressive music career and although Kim Kardashian originally made a name for herself through a home movie, she’s managed to make something for herself through her TV shows, clothing stores and countless endorsement deals.
Others included in the top 25 were Brangelina, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, David and Victoria Beckham, and Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth.
Here’s the full list of the top 25 power couples of 2013 –
1. Jay-Z and Beyoncé
2. Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
3. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
4. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
5. Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert
6. Shakira and Gerard Piqué
7. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski
8. Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein
9. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
10. GiseleBündchenand Tom Brady
11. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
12. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson
13. David and Victoria Beckham
14. Lena Dunham and Jack Antonoff
15. Michelle and President Obama
16. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield
17. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
18. Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow
19. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck
20. Salma Hayek and Francois-Henri Pinault
21. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi
22. Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest
23. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum
24. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
25. Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis